IRVINE COMPANY RETAIL PROPERTIES
Bringing new dimension to the open-air shopping experience, Irvine Company Retail Properties has created some of America’s most popular retail centers. Since opening our first neighborhood retail center in 1963, we have focused on developing, managing, and marketing retail environments designed to enhance the surrounding community. The result is a vibrant and successful blend of merchants that keep our retail centers on the leading edge of consumer trends.
From regional centers such as Fashion Island to neighborhood shopping centers like Woodbury Town Center, each offers its own unique mix of shopping, dining and entertainment set among lush landscaping, relaxing fountains and comfortable, inviting gathering places. With forward-thinking retail and service mixes, each destination is meticulously planned and ideally located to support the community it services.
ORANGE COUNTY ECONOMY
Orange County has all of the dynamic qualities that enable retail shopping centers and business to thrive.
ORANGE COUNTY SPENDING POWER
- Compared to the top 10 most populous counties in the U.S., Orange County is #1 in average household income at $112,372 and #1 in retail sales per household at $45,985.*
- Average spend on food away from home, groceries and retail goods are all about 20% higher than the national average.*
- Average home value in Orange County is almost 2.5x the U.S. average.*
CITY OF IRVINE - ONE OF THE BEST U.S. CITIES
- Irvine named among the top 20 best places to live in the U.S. in 2016. (Money Magazine)
- Irvine named America’s Best-Run City in 2014 among the nation’s largest 100 cities. (24/7 Wall St.)
- Irvine ranked #1 major city in fiscal strength, receiving a perfect score of 100 according to the Fiscal Health Index. (The Fiscal Times)
- Irvine ranked safest U.S. city of its size for 11 consecutive years by the FBI, as of 2015.
- Irvine public schools consistently ranked among highest in the nation with a GreatSchools city rating of 10/10.
- Irvine listed as one of the “Best Places to Live in 2017”. (Sunset Magazine)
- Villages of Irvine® named Top-Selling Master-Planned Community in the United States” for the first time and “Top-Selling Master-Planned Community in the Western U.S. for five consecutive years, as of mid-year 2016. (Robert Charles Lesser Company)
- Irvine’s jobs-to-population ratio was the highest among of all U.S. cities of its size or larger in 2016. (Orange County Business Journal)
- The city also hosts 49 of the top 100 publicly traded companies headquartered in Orange County and is home to many Fortune 500 companies and cutting edge start-ups including Blizzard Entertainment, KPMG, PIMCO, Taco Bell, WATG and more.
*SOURCE: Nielsen-Claritas 2017, Irvine Company
Irvine Company Retail Properties
110 Innovation Dr., Irvine, CA 92617